Last weekend, it turned a little bit chilly and it seemed fall was in the air. I had been wanting to do a fall gradient so what better time than a chilly weekend?
Tools needed: a light nude cream polish (I used OPI My Vampire is Buff), a light orange (I used OPI Where did Suzi's Mango), a red/orange (I used OPI Live.Love.Carnaval), and a brown cream (I used Zoya Desiree). You will also need a latex free cosmetic wedge sponge.
1. Apply your favorite base coat.
2. Apply you light nude cream as your base color.
3. Cut your cosmetic wedge to the size of your biggest nail.
4. Wet the sponge and squeeze out excess water until it is slightly damp, not saturated.
5. Paint four lines on the wedge going from lightest to darkest.
6. Blot the sponge on a paper towel, or other disposable surface. The sponge needs to have paint but not overly saturated.
7. Blot the nail several times, applying pressure in different areas of the nail.
8. Repeat on all nails.
9. Repeat the process three times on each nail. I do all my nails and then go back and start over.
10. Clean up your cuticle. I use an ELF concealer brush and Acetone.
11. Top coat.
As I type this out, I'm sitting in the air conditioned house getting ready to take the kids out to play in the pool because it's back in the upper 80's. Oh well, I don't really like rushing the seasons anyway.
Zoya products are available at www.zoya.com. OPI products are available at Beauty Brands and many other retail stores and salons.
Hey everyone! I'm really excited about this Zoya post because it contains bright pastellllssss! I love all things bright pastels, so...
Press sample/affiliate links. I am excited! Why, you ask? I am excited for the China Glaze Cheers collection, plus I'm excited I'...
Hey guys! Today I have Zoya Urban Grunge creams. These are described as sleek, color saturated, one coat creams that are reinterpreted Gr...
Welcome to the second part of my review and comparisons of the Zoya Urban Grunge Collection!
It's summer, so in the nail world that means it's time for neons. I get so excited every time I see a new collection come out, but ...
Affiliate links are included in this post. The Essie Virgin Snow Collection for Winter 2015 seemed like shades I would be interested in, s...
Hey! Today I have the Zoya Sunsets Collection to show y'all. This collection is described as saturated and one coaters. So, let'...
It's that time of year that Essie subliminally messages us to go on a vacation. This year they want us to go to India. The closest I&...
I've been doing some digging on the internet, which sometimes can be a bad thing, but today it was good. I stumbled on listings for th...