10. Cinnamon from the 2015 Fall Flair Collection. This brown is so beautiful. I'm not a brown fan, but there's something about the warm glow in this one that gets me going. (My Flair Collection review)
9. Desiree from the 2015 Fall Focus Collection. I don't know what's going on with me. Another brown? But it's a pretty brown. I'm excited about these browns. They look great on my fair skin. (My Focus Collection review)
8. Isa from the 2015 Paradise Sun Collection. This is a fun shade that I'm not giving up in Fall. Plus, I love it matte. (My Paradise Sun review)
7. Janel from the Fall 2015 Focus Collection. I love this warm toned red. I plan on pairing this with Zoya Arianna on two accent nails.
5. Lidia from the Fall 2015 Focus Collection. I have many plans for this shade, including stamping a delicate image with Cosmo on an accent nail.
3. Nana from the Summer Island Fun Collection. I know this came out in Summer, but I'm digging this berry shade for fall. I plan on pairing this with a gold glitter accent. Or, maybe even Tomoko?
2. Serenity another Island Fun winner. I didn't get to use this enough. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with this, but I'm doing something. Now that I'm looking at this, a gradient with Nana and Talia? Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing!
1. Charli from the Fall 2015 Focus Collection. I am going to wear this over and over. This shade surprised me so much and is way outside my normal picks. In the bottle, I did not like it. On my nail, it makes me happy. Which makes this my numero uno Zoya I currently feel strongly about.
You can purchase Zoya and use the HAPPY code at www.zoya.com and make sure you read the details about the #healthierishappier exchange here.
I'll be posting more looks using these above shades, including nail art over on my Instagram page, so make sure you are following me!